Monday, July 27, 2009

Chrome is My Browser


I tried hard looking at others, but somehow I feel I'm in love with plain vanilla chrome. It's so intuitive and simple. Barely enough to do what you want. No intrusion whatsoever...

I looked back at IE7, which I really liked using before Chrome came in, but now it seems to have lost that charm. Of course it's the same, only my perception has changed.

Firefox maybe the best, but I could never really like it's look and feel, and it almost always goes away within seconds of it's install on my computer. Yes, I don't like a program, it's uninstalled. No mercy

Opera? I only liked it when I had a non-touch phone (Opera Mini) and I had to browse for something urgently. Otherwise, it doesn't even exist for me.

Finally comes Safari, the new (really?) browser that I recently came to know, from Apple. I guess it's new for Windows users, certainly iPhone and iMac guys have been using it for ages...It looks good, gives you a feel of the world's best UI design framework - the Mac, and yes it's super fast when it comes to loading pages.

The only negative about Safari is that I can't search from Address Bar. It's one of the foremost things I need, and therefore it's dumped. Of course if Safari can bring this feature in, I might reconsider it. But then I feel I'd have to temporarily dump away Chrome, or else I wouldn't even look at others.

Why do you need to go out on street looking for pretty women when your wife is so awesome :P

Btw, you might be wondering I didnt speak much about Chrome here. Was this post meant for that? I doubt, hehe, but I'll come up with an xclusive post on what chrome is really about. However, I'd wait until I get to test Chrome OS, coz that'll make more sense, if Chrome will live or die...

No comments: