Monday, July 27, 2009

Resuming My Story


The weather may've become awesome, with such a beautiful rain all day long today, but it has also brought with it the "bad old viral infection". Luckily or unluckily, I'm caught into it, and since it's so contagious, I've no option but to stay home. Of course I'm ill, and can't really take up long work hours.

But what I can do to kill time at home? Yes, I've a lot of pending tasks, mostly outside home, but there's something that I can do this week while being at home - continue with my story. Of course the significance of the idea may've changed now, but I think it'll keep moulding until it gets published. So why not give it a fresh look?

So here I go, to recast my characters and the theme of the story. Of course the spice and the suspense still remains...

P.S. If you're wondering what this image means in this context, drop me a comment and I'd be more than happy to disspell it :P

2 comments:

thats me , simply me said...

the image .. is it the snowflake fractal??

Musafir said...

Ya...it is...and if you search 'snoflake writing' you'd find a scientific way of writing books :)